A new approach to public health data collection
Aphirm® is a client-centered, name-based public health software system that consolidates disparate data sets into one centralized location. Aphirm utilizes the robust infrastructure of Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise while presenting a fast, lightweight HTML5 interface that can be accessed from any device that has the internet, including tablets and smart phones.
Because of the flexibility of the platform on which Aphirm is built, it not only provides the features of EvaluationWeb® and PartnerServicesWeb®, it also allows for your choice of additional modules that work together to handle data for multiple disease types and services. Aphirm allows users to focus on innovative reporting and research, rather than worry about the integrity of their data.
Aphirm is available on a subscription basis. Pricing is based on the modules and other customizations selected. If you'd like to inquire about how Aphirm can help your organization, please contact us!
Name-Based HIV Testing
- Add multiple HIV testing events to a single client
- Record demographic information
- Attach multiple locations and contact methods
HIV Partner Services
- Link positive HIV testing events from EvaluationWeb to Index case records
- View client network between Index and related Partners
- Record client sessions, tests, risks, and disposition, all in compliance with CDC requirements
STD Partner Services
- Review Electronic Lab Records imported automatically into Aphirm via secure HL7 transmission
- Attach imported ELR files directly to client cases
- Record multiple STD tests and conditions for Index and Partner clients
- Record appointment outcomes, test results, and treatments related to HCV care
- Follow encounters and interventions with the client
- Track patient referrals and communication with providers
PrEP & PEP
- Track visits, navigation sessions, and referral sources
- Follow PrEP adherence, barriers to access, and transmission risks
- Record health insurance plan and prescription information
We're always envisioning new specialized modules. Do you have ideas to share? We'd love to hear them!
- Schedule client appointments and manage provider referrals
- Stay in touch with clients via secure text message
- Record locations of drug use hotspots using geolocation